Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Francine, you are in BIG trouble!

Dear bunny,
Only part of the damage.
Looks kind of smug, huh?
Please stop gnawing on the baseboards and door frames in the house. It is really getting on my nerves. I have given you so many wonderful things to chew on (see the carpet, wood, hay, carrots, cardboard, and baby toys littering your room?? Huh? You even have a kabob of chew toys!!), so why do you go after something that

is covered in paint and is probably toxic????
If you don't like the color of the mouldings, just let me know and we'll change it. You are very cute, but STOP DAMAGING MY HOUSE!
Love,
AC
P.S. I don't like it when you eat my books, either. The Lord of the Rings will never recover from your voracious appetite. YOU might hate the Tom Bombadil section, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment