Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our house, at the e-end of the street.

Here is the wreath I made last week that I am super proud of.  Cute, huh?
And a close-up of the wreath.


So I kind of got on a flower kick after the wreath (and they were having a sale at Joann's) and decided to make a bouquet to go in our kitchen.  Not such a great photographic angle but oh well.  

This is the quilt top I just finished for my mom.  I made up the design.  The fabric has a nautical/ocean theme.  It's really cute.  Next comes the quilting part...I'm kind of nervous about that.



Here is our new house...it's the middle of winter, so the garden doesn't look so hot, but we like it here, and the neighborhood is great! It is a split level with 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms.
Daisy, our maltipoo (a maltese and poodle mix), came with the house and we couldn't have asked for a sweeter, better tempered dog.  


Daisy and our bunny, Francine, get along great.  

We have to protect the treadmill mat from the bunny.  In case you didn't guess from my last post, bunnies chew on EVERYTHING!  I can hear her gnawing on something right now....
This is the laundry I have to get done.  Hah.  Umm.....wish me luck?

3 comments:

  1. It's funny how pictures don't do things justice... daisy is much cuter in real life. Nice blog. I might actually have to follow blogs now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You officially had the first comment on my blog. YAY! Daisy is much cuter, especially when her hair is longer. I'll update her photo when it grows out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE your wreath! It's so darling! I've always wanted to make a wreath, but a lot of the ones I've seen are always so overdone -- yours is quite perfect and charming.

    ReplyDelete