Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear...things in my life.

Dear Cheesecake in the Fridge,
Please stop tempting me. I know you are there and that you taste delicious. I know that you are a fantastic breakfast. I know that my waistline knows you very well. Please go away. Wait, umm, maybe after a couple more bites.

Dear Treadmill,
I am so sorry for neglecting you. I promise to take you for a walk today....or soon. I might have to take some exercise dvds out first. Don't worry, I am not breaking up with you, just straying a little.

Dear Kindle,
Please stop being so enticing. I want to curl up with you for hours in a warm, cuddly blanket. My husband is jealous.

Dear People Who Write Books for Kindle,
Please stop. I have spent enough money on you. Your stories are wonderful, but please cease writing wonderful stories that I just have to buy and read for hours on end.

Dear Piano,
I apologize for not playing you lately. If you could do me a small favor and tune yourself, I might be more inclined to play you.

Dear Carpet,
I know you would like to see the light of day. All I can promise is someday, hopefully soon, you will see the daylight. I will point out, however, that my stuff thinks you are so comfortable, it wants to stay there. I hope you don't mind.

Love,
AC

No comments:

Post a Comment